4/04/2010

Back To The Grind For Episode 13 of Talkin 'Bout Guts

This week on Talkin 'Bout Guts, we give a quick update on our friends doing amazing things around the world, talk with the creator of a really cool new social network for IBD's, and give an update on my upcoming surgery.

The Cycling SemiColons are making their way across the nation.  Unfortunately Jay ran into some health problems (Get Better Soon Jay!), but Todd is continuing the route until Jay can join back into the ride.  As of this morning, He had crossed into Texas. Have a safe Journey and we look forward to checking in with you soon!

Watch their Blog and Twitter Here and see exactly where he is via GPS Here

The IBD Adventures crew had touched down in Lukla and has started there ascent to the base camp of Mount Everest.  They have been sharing some great stories along the way. Take a minute to check out what their doing and see some AMAZING pictures of Everest on their site http://www.nogutsknowglory.com/

Jason was kind enough to share his story with us today. Check out what he, and 450+ other people are doing on the Crohn's Disease Support Network (CDSN) Here and follow along on Twitter if you have one of those Here.

As you all may know, or few will be finding out, I am back on the table in the next couple weeks for (what I hope to be) my last surgery.  We will be working with my doctors and nurses to try and bring you a really up close of what this experience is like to go through.  I hope you all will get something out of my experiences.

Until we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. Daniel and Matt -
    Thanks for the incredibly opportunity to be a guest on your show. I am very impressed with the final product - you guys are hilarious.

    I truly wish you the best during your surgery. There are quite a few members on CDSN with a colostomy bag. I think your attitude about the whole situation is awesome; it is truly important to keep good spirits. I will be keeping myself updated of your progress - and sending good thoughts.

    I would love to come on again and discuss new exciting projects, as I look forward to your super secret projects!

    All my best,
    Jason Leitman

    ReplyDelete